A new report Long live the ‘live’ event aimed at construction marketers offers an alternative perspective on trade show planning that extends well beyond the ‘event’ itself.
Aimed at in-house teams keen to capitalise on the growing appetite for total immersion in 2017, this trends-led piece offers insights into:
- The latest innovations supporting construction product brands in creating and maintaining ‘buzz’
- The value of ‘lessons learned’ and the importance of being forward thinking
- Strategies for maximising extended campaign timelines (pre, during and post-show tactics)
- Measurable outcomes from meaningful interactions – creative data capture and customer journey considerations
- Traits of the trade – appealing to the wants and needs of a growing population of digitally savvy, experience driven individuals (that just happen to work in the trade)
Understanding that those operating in B2B2C environments, like so many construction product manufacturers and distributors, need to take a more forward-thinking stance than more traditional B2B sectors, the themes are reflective of the kind of immersive customer experiences that consumers now crave.
But successful staging doesn’t just come down to investing in the latest technologies. It takes careful planning, slick production and the right talent to bring concepts to life and give them longevity.
Read the report Long live the ‘live’ event to break free from the traditional trade show format and make 2017 the year you stand, deliver and dominate: before, during and after the main event.