We are Refinery. Work harders, think biggers and all-round play nicers, our agency is made of people who live to make good things happen. Whether its creative concepts, account handling, art direction, strategy, motion, photography or (even a spot of ping pong) – we do everything to the best of our ability, because creating work that works is what really makes us tick.
Are you a talented wordsmith with an eye for big ideas and a passion for crafting killer copy? Are you as comfortable writing catalogue content for fashion brands as you are writing radio ads for trade wholesalers? Are you reading this and nodding your head enthusiastically? Then we have the role for you.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join the Refinery team. As well as being a generally lovely person to work with, you’ll have a minimum of two to three years’ agency experience. Your portfolio will ideally have a little bit of everything, including web content, social copy, print ads and video scripts.
As our lead writer, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients on a variety of topics. One day you’ll be coming up with campaign concepts for a shopping centre, the next you’ll be writing some quirky copy for a packet of crisps. No two days will ever be the same.
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge and like the sound of working here, get in touch. Send your CV and a portfolio link to email@example.com, and we’ll take it from there.
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Can adapt easily to different tones of voice
- Experience writing for various clients and platforms
- Good presentation skills (both internally and to client)
- Keen interest in the creative industry
- Proactive approach to all areas of work and self-development
- Understanding of Adobe Suite
- Video shoot and radio production experience
- Willingness to join the communal tea round